Hello lovelies! Name is Morgan Ballou. Oklahoma native that is eccentric and excited about life. Everyday holds new experiences and interactions. Throughout the years I’ve certainly had my ups and downs. I suffer from anxiety so this blog will be littered here and there with posts and mentions to that. My family is amazing though it’s a long story for a different post. Bass is my primary instrument and I play in a band named Krindy, followed by guitar and piano. HBX Harvard Business School grad and Harvard Law CopyrightX applicant. I act, sing (thought not always on key), model here and there, coach varsity girls lacrosse, and focus on the positive things in life. When I said this blog will be all over the place… I wasn’t lying. Stick around, introduce yourself, and hopefully be entertained.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links. I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, or I won’t mention it at all. I know those options seem like exact opposites but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever. That’s just not my style.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously.)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.